Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 15 Su Ao - Ilan

Very happy ~ 很高興


Arrived here so tired ~ 到了這邊很累


AT Ilan train station, prepare last day ~ 在意藍火車站想明天的事

So late - I woke up at 8 30! Still very tired after yesterday, but hey, ok! It was a battle to Su-Ao last night! Dangerous, Dark, Rainy and many BIG cars flying by like they own this long stip of land. I got to the station at 10am. Nobody there, but atleast I'd still go. This was the latest Id made it to a train station. Light rain, Big breakfast, and I was off; thinking too much. Hope to arrive Reufang 11 or 12. Near to Ilan thinking, too tired, think I might change plans... should I?? Upon Ilan Train station arrival - I called Laoban at the bike shop. He said hed meet me tomorrow 9am, Ilan trains station [thinks its a good idea] Compared to tiring out all the way to Reufang in very strong wind. Afriend from GOH came and, kidly took me with her friend to the JiaoSi Hotsprings. Really beautiful. Beside huge mountains, crystal clear spring water. After half an hour of relaxing, I felt like a new born baby again. So revived I feel alive again! Later we went to see one of the biggest temples I'd ever seen. The view of the city from high above spectacular! Smell of incence and this places atmosphere, something special, peaple dancing toward the temple and firecrackers going off, as the tradition goes! Not much time till dark, we left to try some special Ilan small oranges, a little sour, but I think so juicy and full of vitamins. Then to a great all you can eat Hot pot Buffet, Even included amazing wine. A great time here eating away, so much delicious food. I think I've gained at least 5 kg on this trip. But I will certainly need it for the last leg tomorrow! Taipei, I'll be back soon!!! Thanks to my new good friends, at GOH and friends of friends, who looked after me so well, to help get me where I am! Awesome!





Ready for personal hot springs!! ~ 我要泡溫



A very peaceful place ontop a mountain in Ilan ~ 一個地方在山上號平安



Extreme dinner ate till we could eat no more! ~ 最好吃的 吃到飽


1 comment:

  1. [翻譯]
    第15天/蘇澳-宜蘭

    睡過頭 - 我到了8點半才醒!經過昨天後,今天還是很疲憊,但嘿,OK的!昨晚是場對蘇澳的戰役!危險、黑暗、下雨,還有許多大型車飛過身旁,就像道路是他們家的一樣。我10點到達車站,沒人在,但畢竟我還是要到,這是我最晚到達車站的一次。

    小雨、大餐,然後出發。想的很多,希望可以在11點或12點到瑞芳。接近宜蘭時想,太累了,想說我可能要改變計畫…應該嗎???

    到了宜蘭火車站,我打電話給單車店老闆,他說他會和我再明天上午九點碰面,在宜蘭火車站。[想說這是個好建議]相較於在非常強勁的風中,一路疲累地騎到瑞芳。

    有位勵馨的朋友過來,好心的帶我和她的朋友一起去礁溪溫泉。真的很美,高山之外,就是晶瑩清澈的溫泉水。半個小時的放鬆後,我又一次覺得好像新生兒一樣。我覺得我又活過來了!

    後來我們去看一座我所見過最大的寺廟。從高處俯瞰城市的景色很壯麗!聞著香,以及這個地方的氣氛,有點不一樣的事情,有人對著廟在跳舞,還有施放煙火,有節慶!

    離晚上剩沒多少時間,我們去吃了一些特殊的宜蘭金桔,小酸,但我認為很美味而且富含維他命。然後去一個很棒的吃到飽火鍋店,裡面竟然還有酒。在這吃吃喝喝很快活,這麼多美味的食物,我想我一路上至少胖了五公斤。但我絕對需要這些食物,以備明日的路程!台北,我很快就會回去了!感謝我的新朋友,勵馨的朋友,以及朋友的朋友,他們照顧我無微不至,一直協助我!真好!

    ReplyDelete