Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 12 Changbin - Hualien



Friends at a fruit stop ~ 跟朋友停要水果

Amazing, amazing amazing! 太好!

Had to stop for some fruit ~ 停一下吃水果

Only 11am and hungry already ~ 十一點已經餓!

I slept only about 4 hours last night.. I know Ill feel the hangover effects during the ride to Hualien. I was lenient last night, as I hadn't drank [Beer/alcohol] at all since I started the trip. Started my day with a purchase of 6 oranges, 5 bananas, a few apples and plums, from the shop next door. That should supply me the days vitamins. Changbin, I think is a nice little country town. Quiet, slow, and right along the east coast. The wind was strong at first, but great to breath in crisp fresh air first thing in the morning. Before I knew it, I was riding by the seaside again! Every moment, I saw myself snapping photos. It was becoming an addiction! Now, the sea was closer, and the mountains slowely getting bigger..The first few hours ok, but then It really got strong, and the BIG mountains started approaching. Big busses were now constant. I think nearly every one was a different company.. Panda tours, Ego tours, Happy tours etc.. every 5-10 minutes. If only they knew how nice it was when silent to here the birds singing, the trees swaying, the watercrashing against the rocks. And to realise appreciating somewhere is not just ripping through the beaten track, in a chain of big V12 engine monsters, stopping at just the point to point pretty tourist sights. Anyway, soon the light rain began.. but these little things couldn't outway the positive beauty of this expereince. I stopped at a small place for lunch in a town on a curve, just before hitting another big mountain. The staff very friendly, and gave me a donation too. Another rider told me Hualien was about 50km from here.. It took me longer than I thought [because of that wind! Worst of all bad riding weather I think]  But I got to the train station before dark, where a friend was waiting. And we went to a cool Japanese low table/chair style restaurant, and had our own cute little hot pots. Tonight, I stay in one of the biggest temples I'd ever seen, a beautiful design, all brightly lit up. Just over the bridge from Hualien city, Night market near by, munch time! Later I went to an internet cafe, to upload pictures, and soon, found that they had all disappeared from my memory card!

Finaly arrived ~ 最後到了!

A delicious personal hot pot ~ 很好吃的火鍋



I sleep two nights at the place ~ 這裡睡覺一個晚上

Morning peace ~ 早上的平安



1 comment:

  1. [翻譯]
    第12天/長濱─花蓮

    我昨晚只睡4個小時左右…我知道往花蓮的路上會感到宿醉的作用力。但我昨晚很寬待自己,因為我踏上這趟旅程後還沒喝過酒[啤酒/烈酒]。一早我就去買了6顆柑桔、5根香蕉、一些蘋果和梅子,從隔壁的店裡買的。這應該夠供應我這幾天的維他命了。

    長濱,我認為是個美麗的小村鎮。安靜、緩慢,就位在東海岸。一開始風蠻強的,但在早上第一件事情就吸了一大把新鮮空氣,這很棒。我知道這點之前,我就已經上路再度騎在海邊了!每一分鐘,我就會狂拍風景照,我已經上癮了。現在,海洋更靠近,山巒則緩慢的愈變愈巨大。開始的幾個小時還OK,但後來山真的變得好強大,「巨大」的山巒開始逼近。

    大巴士車現在多了起來。我想每台都隸屬不同公司…熊貓旅遊、Ego旅遊、快樂旅遊等…每隔5-10分鐘一批。但願它們知道如果路上安靜的話,可以聽到鳥聲鳴唱、樹木搖曳,水流溢洩墜落在岩石上。要知道欣賞任何地方,不該只是坐在一長串V12引擎怪獸內,沿著既定制式的路線走,只在幾個觀光客去的漂亮景點做點與點之間的停留。言歸正傳,很快開始飄細雨,但這點小事不能折損我所身處的真正美景。

    我在一個小地方停下來吃午餐,這個是彎道上的小鎮,前方就又是另一塊大山。小店的員工很親切,也給了我捐款。有位單車騎士告訴我花蓮離此地約50公里。這花了比我想像的還要久的時間[風的關係!我認為是騎單車會遇到的各種壞天氣中最糟的一種]。但我在天黑之前抵達了火車站,有位朋友在那裡等著。然後我們去了一間涼爽的日式矮桌椅風格的餐廳,我們每個人都有自己的小熱湯盅。今晚,我待在一間寺廟,這是我所看過最大的寺廟之一,設計精美,燈火通明。從花蓮市剛過橋,夜市就在旁邊,吃飯時間!後來我到一家網咖,上傳照片,很快就發現到,我記憶卡裡照片都消失不見了!

    ReplyDelete