Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 4 Chunghua - Chiayi

Day [4] So many littlies! ~ 很多小朋友

I think riding is more fun! ~ 單車比坐火車好完

The motel I had to stay at was very convenient. Close, And my bike just outside, so I could give it its daily Tender Loving Care. It was a beautiful morning and I didnt want to leave this city, but of course had to. Sun trying to break through the cloud - already warmer than Taipei and Xinzhu! I was at the Train station by 9am, munching on a Dan bing [egg pancake] and Burger [local and best!] I asked for directions and after walking by, and taking a pic of the amazing Confucius temple [having no time to stop properly] a kind reply and smile with mine sent me on a road for a 4 hour sunny ride, not too difficult. This makes me think and fear of the east coast from what people tell me! I pushed harder to make it to Chiayi earlier. Stopping at 7 for some quick snacks, I also finished my baby bananas that were cooking on the top of my bike pack. I arrived in Chiayi at 2:00 pm!! I quickly found an int. cafe and rang my Mum and Dad in Australia to let them know Im doing this awesome thing, and that im still allive of course :) The locals there were cool, kind and smiley. And gave me a bottle of water. But with the clothes im taking off by the day, as heat is getting stronger, my packs seem about to explode! I found a small Cristian school, and was very welcomed by the cute little kids, we talked, they pointed a place for me to stay [a Catholic church] and I was off, with their nt500 donation!! :) I was invited to dinner tonight, with a parishiner and her son, an 18 yr old, who had great English, really! and ate, Beef noodles, and Chicken rice!! Feeling great.

These pancakes may just be better then famous GongGuan!! ~ 可能這些車掄栟比公館的好吃!


Daily routine! ~ 每天的事

mmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. [翻譯]
    彰化-嘉義

    我要待的那間汽車旅館非常方便。封閉式,單車就擺在房間外,可讓我為它進行每日的溫柔關愛呵護。今天早上天氣很棒,我實在不想離開這個城市,但當然,我還是得離開。

    陽光試著要穿透雲層─已經比台北和新竹暖和了!我九點到達火車站,大口嗑了一個蛋餅加一個漢堡[在地的最棒!]我走去孔廟拍了張照片[沒時間停留夠久],孔廟讓人驚嘆,然後詢問了路線方向,獲得友善的回覆與微笑,將我送上接下來4小時陽光普照的坦途,騎來不會太困難。大家告訴我的事情,讓我思考且擔憂起東海岸的問題!我更努力踩踏,好早點抵達嘉義。在小7停留吃了一些速食,也吃掉我的芭蕉,之前綁在我單車包上層。

    下午兩點抵達嘉義!!我很快就找到一間網咖,打電話給我在澳洲的父母,告訴他們我在做這件棒呆的事情,而且我當然還活著 :)當地人很酷,友善,而且面帶微笑。還給我瓶裝水。但隨著熱氣逐漸增強,我一件一件把衣服脫下,讓我的包包看起來快要爆炸!

    我找到一間小的基督教學校,受到可愛小朋友的熱烈歡迎,我們一起聊天,他們告訴我有個地方可以待[一間天主教堂],離開時他們捐了500元! :)晚上受邀與一位教友與她的兒子一起吃晚餐,她英文真的很棒!我們吃了牛肉麵與雞肉飯!!覺得很棒。

    ReplyDelete