Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 3 Miaoli - Changhua

Huge white bird family ~ 大白鳥家

Eating sweets at the Night Market ~ 在夜市吃唐
I woke up so tired today. WOW. Looked at my watch and after a slight pannick, realized it was upside down, and really only 7am and not 1 30pm. I got my bike back from the underground carpark, and was off - feeling great to be back on the bike surprisingly. Sad to say, checked all pockets, still no phone.. But I have an Island to ride around, and a charity to support, this is more important to me. A lot of down hills, and beautiful scenery which was quite relaxing. The wood carvings in HouLi were details and very intricate, but, no time to stop unfortunatly. More up hills ahead, but I saw a locals lips move with his right hand saying JIA YO! and this helped quite a bit! Big lunch just about near TaiZhong, And got talking with some local friends on there lunch break who supported me with nt350! They even got in there car and told me to follow them, so they could tell me where to turn. I was very thankful. I stopped in cool Taizhong and bought about 20pices of fruit - all for nt50. Vitamin me! I got to Chunghua, after some circling and touring this nice place, and took a photo of that great big Bhudda statue high on the mountain, [which I was not willing to ride up now] then went to the night market for some Pearl milk tea and offcourse the delicious Chunghua meatballs, which I enjoyed eating while talking to the funny, cheerful local cooks!
So delicious ~ 真的好吃
Add caption

2 comments:

  1. (翻譯)
    苗栗-彰化

    今天醒來時還是很累。看了我的手錶,哇了一聲,然後經過一小段慌亂之後,才意識到我看反了,其實只有早上七點,不是下午一點半。我從地下停車場把我的單車牽出來,然後出發─出乎意料的,回到單車上的感覺真是太棒了。不幸的是,檢查了所有口袋,還是找不到手機…但我還有一整個島要騎,一個公益計畫要推動,這對我而言更重要。很多個下坡,景色宜人,讓人非常放鬆。后里的木雕十分精雕細琢,可惜沒有時間停駐。前面有更多上坡,但我看到一個當地人舉起手,嘴唇的動作像在說「加油」!這讓我精神倍增!接近台中時吃了大餐,中午休息的,在那裡與一些當地的朋友聊天,他們資助了我350元!他們甚至叫我跟著他們的車子走,告訴我要在哪裡轉彎。我非常感激。

    我在寒冷的台中停留,買了大約20顆的水果─總共花了50元。補充維他命!到了彰化,我騎車到處逛逛這個不錯的地方,拍了山上那做超大佛像的照片[我現在可不願意騎上去],然後去夜市買了珍珠奶茶,當然還有美味的彰化肉圓,我很喜歡,而且邊吃邊和有趣、熱情的當地廚師暸天。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your translation!! :P

    ReplyDelete